Credit Cards Accepted:
- Master Card
- American Express
- We can accept any of the above credit cards that are issued in and have a billing address in the US, a US Territory or Canada as a form of payment.
Other Forms of Payment:
- Google Wallet
We Do Not Accept:
- Layaway Plans
- We cannot accept any International credit cards that are not issued outside of the US, US Territory or Canada as a form of payment.
Important Information about Payment:
- Credit Cards are not charged until ordered items are shipped
- Debit and Bank Check Cards will be charged immediately upon order
- For your security, your billing name and address must match that of the credit card used for payment. We reserve the right to cancel any order that does not match these criteria.
The appropriate state and local tax rate will be charged on the price of the purchased items and, where required by law, on shipping and handling charges.
PayPal is an alternate method for purchasing on tommy.com. It enables any individual with an e-mail address to securely send payments online. With a PayPal account, you can choose to pay with your credit card, debit card, bank account, or PayPal account balance for any purchase you make. Your credit card and bank numbers are never seen by the seller or merchant. Plus, you are 100% protected against unauthorized payments sent from your account.
- If you select PayPal as your payment option, you will continue through the standard checkout process. Once you click “Submit Order,” you will automatically be redirected to PayPal.com to complete your payment. Your Order will not be submitted until you complete the checkout process on PayPal.com
- Once you have been redirected to PayPal.com, you will have 25 minutes to complete the payment before your order is dropped.
- If PayPal is used for payment, all returned products must be sent by mail. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns at our Tommy Hilfiger Retail or Company store locations. For information on how to return by mail, Click Here
For more information, review the PayPal FAQs or visit the PayPal Help Center
- How does PayPal Work?
- How Do I Create a PayPal Account?
- How secure is PayPal?
- How Do I Contact PayPal Customer Service?
PayPal is used to securely send payments over the internet. You can choose to pay from your PayPal account balance, a credit card, debit card, or bank account. To make a PayPal purchase, select PayPal during checkout on Tommy.com and choose your method of payment. Your funds are transferred immediately and securely.
To get started, simply fill out the PayPal registration with your desired account type, country of residence, home address, and login information. Visit PayPal.com to sign up for a new account.
PayPal is highly secure and committed to protecting the privacy of its users. Its industry leading fraud prevention team is constantly developing state-of-the-art technology to keep your money and information safe. When you use PayPal to send money, recipients never see your bank account or credit card numbers.
For the fastest response, you may access the user-friendly Help Center. Developed by the PayPal Customer Service team, this Help Center contains a comprehensive information database. Simply type a question into the search box to receive a complete answer.
If you do not find the information you need in the Help Center, PayPal Customer Service representatives are available to assist you. Send an email for a prompt response or contact PayPal directly by phone:
Customer Service: 1-402-938-2050 (a U.S. telephone number)
4:00 AM PDT to 10:00 PM PDT Monday through Friday
6:00 AM PDT to 8:00 PM PDT on Saturday and Sunday
GOOGLE WALLET FAQs
Google Wallet is a free service that lets you securely store your payment information, transaction history, offers and more. Everything's synced to the cloud -- giving you one wallet on any device you use, for in-store and online shopping. You can access your Wallet by downloading the Google Wallet mobile app from Google Play or the Apple app store, or on the desktop site at wallet.google.com
- Google Wallet mobile app
- Google Wallet online
- Google Wallet Returns
The Wallet app turns your mobile phone into your virtual wallet, so you can use it to check out at establishments that accept Google Wallet. You can pay quickly and save just by tapping your phone at the point of sale, using virtual versions of your credit cards, loyalty cards, and Google Offers. Please note that this service is only available on eligible devices to users in the US. To find out more, get started with the Google Wallet mobile app.
Google Wallet lets you securely store your payment information in your Google Account, so you don't have to enter your billing and shipping details each time you shop online. Sign in and quickly pay when you check out at online merchants and Android apps that accept Google Wallet.
Returns can either be sent to our warehouse or in our Tommy Hilfiger stores, with the shipping invoice provided. For more information, see returns.